Friday, February 25, 2011

yogi_CountResponsesBetweenCertainRangeOfNumbers


Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com


DanM77 said ...
I have a column on a spreadsheet which shows the responses from a form. The responses are a number between 1 & 99.
I want to show a graph or the responses but in order to do so, I think I really need to group the responses into ranges (probably seperating it into 10 ranges of around 10 numbers). I was thinking a pie chart might be best but the problem that I'm having really is getting a count of numbers between ranges.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I have setup ranges of upto 10 numbers from 1 to 10, 11 to 20, 21 to 30, 31 to 40, and so on as far as we want to go within the limit of number of columns in the spreadsheet. So here we go ...


No comments:

Post a Comment