Wednesday, May 25, 2011

yogi_Calculate Gestational Age Of Pregnancy In Fractional Weeks

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com
jgoodw said:
I have the formula that works in regular Excel but when I use this formula in Google Docs the fraction that I want to report as #/7 instead lists as a fraction.
The formula that works in Excel is:
=IF(U8=ʺʺ,ʺʺ,((40-((U8-(TODAY()))/7))))
Any help would be great!
Update:
I need the results to read as the gestational age would:
For example if someone is 34weeks and 6 days I want it to show as 34 6/7; I would also be ok with 34 6. The formula listed instead gives me a decimal which doesn't work because someone can't be 34weeks a .9 days.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment