Monday, July 4, 2011

yogi_Compute Stats For Tips Earned By Morning, Evening, Day Of Week

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com

laxifist said:
How do I create a cell that determines the average tips earned on a certain day of the week?
I have a spreadsheet that tracks tips earned at my job. I would like to be able to determine the day of the week that averages the highest tips. The second question is whether a morning or evening shift pays the most on average. To go even further would be to determine a combination of both of these! I have "day of the week" and "morning/evening" shift notated in the row with other pertinent data. I would like to track this on a monthly basis because results should vary based on the time of year.
Thanks for explaining how to do this!
-----------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment