Friday, July 22, 2011

yogi_Copy Rows From One Sheet And Paste Into Columns Of Other Sheets


Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com
thesillyme said:
How do I use the values in a column of Sheet1 to paste into separate cells in other sheets?
I don't know if this is possible, but..
Basically, I have a mailing list on Sheet1. It includes names and addresses for businesses that I want to put as the addressee in separate letters.
At first, I was going to try to link each cell in a document, but that seemed less likely to be able to do. So, I put my letter in cells in Sheet2. Now I'm hoping I can duplicate this sheet several times and insert the values into a couple of cells in each sheet.
Is this possible? Or am I looking at a more manual fix?
------------------------------------------------------
Here we go ... I have transposed the information from cells B2:B4 of Sheet1 to cells A1:C1 of Sheet2, and Sheet3. I would not be surprised that user thesillyme wants to do more than just transposing cells B2:B4 to cells A:C1 of different sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment