Sunday, July 17, 2011

yogi_Create Registration Form That Groups Name Age And Email Fields

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com

TMMMod said:
Howto group name, age, email fields on a form
I am creating an event registration form wherein a member can register name, age-group for each of attending family member and a common email and phone number for the whole family.
So my question is how to group name,age-group fields and show multiple such sets on same form.
For e,g. Form should look like
Name1, Age-group1
Name2, Age-group2
Namex, Age-groupx
Contact Email
Contact Phone
[SUBMIT]
Name -- Text field
Age group- multiple choice (<18, 18 and above) Is it possible to do such a form using Google docs speard sheet ? I would appreciate any guidance, sample url etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
in the following I present the Form that I created ...


and here is the spreadsheet ... the brown colured columns Are the calculated fields that I inserted in the spreadsheet subsequent to the creation of the Form ...
I created a Form wherein I had the user fill in Name and AgeGroup together as part of 1 question ... then I created calculated fields in the spreadsheet to separate the AgeGroup formulatically

No comments:

Post a Comment