Tuesday, July 19, 2011

yogi_Highlight A Cell Based On A Condition

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com

stevebb said:
How do I highlight a cell on a condition?
How do I highlight a cell when a certain conditoin is met and keep it highlighted if the condition is not met later?
For Example:
I'm tracking a stock price and I have a sell price set. Then when the sell price is met the cell will change green. How do I keep the cell green even if the price drop and the the condition is no longer met.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The best I can do in Google Spreadsheet with the currently available Conditional Formatting features is to highlight an adjacent cell(s) as shown in the following example.

No comments:

Post a Comment