Tuesday, July 5, 2011

yogi_Put Data From A Google Form Into Different Sheets Depending On Answer

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com
JesterJef said:
Data from a form to be divided into 5-6 different sheets depending on answer
I have a Form that filters all answers into one sheet. From there I need to divide out the data (Name, Phone, etc) based on the answer.
Ex. Joe fills out the form and he answer that he wants to attend Friday, he adds his phone number and how many will attend with him. Bill does the same but wants to attend Saturday.
I need to divide out all those attending the event on Friday from those attending Saturday, etc.
How do I put all my Friday answers into one sheet and the Saturday answers in another?
-----------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment