Wednesday, August 24, 2011

yogi_Compute Attributes For Specified Dates From Given Sets Of Date Sequences


Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com
jettechfsr said:
Check colums if a date is between them
Ok see Example sheet I have four Colums of Dates Worked aand Dates OFF
Worked OFF
C3:C4 to D3:D4 and E3:E4 to F3:F4
I need to check A6:A20 If date is equal to or between C3:C4 to D3:D4 = "Worked" in B6:B;20
I need to check A6:A20 If date is equal to or between E3:E4 to F3:F4 = "OFF" in B6:B;20
I need to check A6:A20 if date is not in either colums blank "" B6:B;20
please help have posted this question in one of my other thread no replies sorry for the bump but this is one sheet and easier to follow I hope
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap7Eq_g0fO3BdC1qZDhLQktaRll0QzhhQW1HYmdROWc&hl=en_US
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. I posted the sheet I'm working on the help forum I have 365 date ranges not sure if I can tweak this formula to work Jettechfsr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jettechfsr:

    For multiple date ranges for Worked and Off days, I have added Sheet2 with a different formula

    as illustrated in my Blog post ...
    yogi_Compute Attributes For Specified Dates From Given Sets Of Date Sequences
    http://yogi--anand-consulting.blogspot.com/2011/08/yogicompute-attributes-for-specified.html

    Please check it out to see how this works for you.

    Cheers!
    Yogi

    ReplyDelete