Thursday, August 25, 2011

yogi_Compute Employee Hours Worked From Time_In Time_Out Clocked Via Google Form


Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com

jb2301 said:
I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get a formula to copy itself down when a form posts
I am using a Form as an employee timeclock. The three columns posted are timestamp, employee name, and Clock In/Clock Out. I'm trying to add some simple formulas to the right of the data that gets posted by the form to calculate my daily labor cost per employee. The problem is each time the form posts new data, my formulas aren't copied down to the next line where the new data was posted. I have to manually copy these formulas down each time. I've tried the Expand function and some other Array formulas but it hasn't worked for me. Can someone please help!!
----------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment