Friday, March 23, 2012

yogi_Count Number Of Sales Made In A Specified Month by Specified Source

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                Google Spreadsheet          Post  #481         www.energyefficientbuild.com

user Brennan Morrow said: 
I spent another four hours trying to figure out one cell and I think I'm stumped. I just don't understand the spreadsheet language enough to know the right statement for the equation. on the sheet Yogi_Jan1 Cell D3 I am trying to count how many sales were made in the month. In sheet finished ROI marketing all it is figured out for all the data (cell D2). In the Yogi sheet I am trying to filter those results by the date. I think it is the same equation that you help me with earlier, with a parameter for "ifnumber". I know you have helped so much, I hate to ask for more. I'm just truly stumped, tried everything I could think of, and can't get it give my results that I'm looking for. 
----------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem
 

No comments:

Post a Comment