Thursday, May 17, 2012

yogi_Compute Average Rating Provided In Columns D F H and J by Row

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #545    May 17, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.

user RonEarl said:
Average 4 columns per entry row
I'm setting up a spreadsheet to rate story submission entries for an anthology I'm producing. Each submission is on its own row and each editor has two columns. One to mark story as read and one to rate story 0 - 9. I want to apply a formula to a ratings column that averages current row for columns D,F,H,J. I can do it on individual lines, but I would like it to auto apply to each row in the column, so I or one of the editors can add new stories without creating a new formula for each row.
Thanks.
Ron
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment