Monday, May 14, 2012

yogi_Publish A Sheet Of A Spreadsheet In A Web Page Reflecting Real Time Changes In The Spreadsheet

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #538    May 14, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.

user eltoro said:
How to publish spreadsheet on my own web page
Hi
I will publish continously prices live through google spreadsheet and directly to my web page.
It will be prices live from google spreadsheets to web page.  The moment I do changes in prices it will
be published at the web page.
I use internet explorer. 
I need advice and help ?
el-toro
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Refresh the browser to see the most recent update to the sheet.

1 comment:

  1. so we still have to press Republish? can this be written into a script which updates on a trigger (if any cell changes?)

    ReplyDelete