Wednesday, August 22, 2012

yogi_Set Up A Table To Show Count Of How many Times An Item Has Been Ordered By Product And Month For Specified Year

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #709   Aug 22, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.

user Hoopsnl said: (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=ahxxx0f1ye6h#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/MYarACj1RSk)
Count how many times something has been ordered 
Hi,
Could someone help me with the following problem;
On the first tab of my sheet I have a overview what has been ordered daily. I tells me what product has been sold on a specific day.
On the second tab, the Stats tab I would like to show some statistics, I would like to see how many products were sold per month per year.
I made a test sheet to show you what I mean: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgkGzPEFM52mdDVraURHUW03ZTNTYUhtMElTTWtZZFE
Hopefully someone can help me with this,
Regards,
Huub

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment