Sunday, August 5, 2012

yogi_Write An Array Formula In One Cell To Produce Results In Cells of Another Column

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #673   Aug 05, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.

user eddg said:( http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/mZH3uiRWHBo )
missing values. sheet wont refresh
I have attached a sample of how my sheet is acting.
I asked this many times and never got an answer. The problem started since I moved to use the Drive. 
I need to check user on real time.  
of course it does the calculations but it doesn't show UNTIL I press F5
Google Chrome
Attachments (1)


missing values (2).pdf
38 KB   View   Download
----
for simplicity, I deleted sheets and rows that have nothing to do with this problem. 
spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvwIvu8PuI2-dDJ2cFhMYWpxWi1KT3F4azlNal9LQkE

Yogia. 
there is nothing else than that formula. I'ts been working like that for the last 2 years with no problem. 
The worksheet sits open all day after user logs in. Users adds values which I collect to my data collection. 
this entries varies from 2 to 10 min per row. 
Like I said. This WS I am sharing with you may be fine and may not reproduce the problem since is not working in real time and once you press F5 the values appear. 
There are NO scrips executing once the page is open
You have been the only one who has answered my question. I've been asking for help on this with this since I moved (or forced to move) to Google Drive
I will really appreciate if you help me find the problem. 
thank you very much
----------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment