Friday, March 1, 2013

yogi_Split A String Of Text Entries With Spaces Into A Column Of Text Entries Considering Each Space as New Line Character


                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1060
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.    Mar 1, 2013
user vf1000:(http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=d551y2afw061#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/hE0sNpmk9s8)
How can I use If-then, or Match- function in this example?
Hi. I cant figure this out, and I have tried a lot,..,:)
I am not sure it is if-formula or match or what I should use.
From form and a multible choise question I got this answer that I have to sort in a column.


See this example. Thanks for any help:)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
following is a solution based on my best understanding of what vf1000 wants to accomplish


No comments:

Post a Comment