Saturday, May 11, 2013

yogi_Pull Data From sheet named ABC And Sort By Hour In Ascending Order And By Data In Descending Order


                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1191
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   May 12, 2013
user JohntheCraptist question by Gabriel Governo (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=ppk7ihil9lij#!mydiscussions/docs/aKaPcIsNrQs)
Sorting spreadsheets by multiple columns

Hello Yogi Anand,

after several attempts I can not properly use the sort function ...

what I need is to organize the attached document.


'ABC' sheet has data entered through a form, the leaf 'ABC1' has the data organized in the way that I need.

would like to see data organized so I open the document, so automatically.

I hope you can help me

thanks a lot

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiqnFrT5ynFOdHRSam1aYWpQYzR5c0o3WUVZeTNRb1E&usp=sharing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
let us have a look at the following

No comments:

Post a Comment