Thursday, December 26, 2013

yogi_Return Last 3 Unique Entries From Column A Of Raw_Data And Corresponding Values In # Adjacent Columns To The Right

                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1450
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Dec-26, 2013
question by Jaxiu (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=wh33mpxca23w#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/wibFsP5pUw0)
Returning last populated cell and rows adjacent to it, and more...
I have a sheet called "raw_data"
- it has 4 columns with data in them
- only column A always has data in it

I've been using this code to return the last populated cell from row A:

=INDEX(FILTER('raw_data'!A:A;NOT(ISBLANK('raw_data'!A:A)));ROWS(FILTER('raw_data'!A:A;NOT(ISBLANK('raw_data'!A:A)))))

it works like a charm, but I also need data from other columns from the same row,
and I can't use the same code by simply changing the "A:A" because cells in row B, C and D can be null

That's my first problem, the second one is:
I need to return a populated cell before the last one BUT it has to be different than the one that I get from the code above, and also the rows adjacent to it.

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, I tried figuring it out on my own, but I just hit a wall.
Thanks in advance for any help.

---
There you go:

http://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoOeJJd-r16wdDkyY055TG5vOXNMZmN4SmRKQUh5R2c&usp=sharing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment