Friday, January 31, 2014

yogi_Select Specified Number Of Random (lotto / lucky) Numbers From Specified Range Of Low And High Values

                                         Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1507
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Jan-31-2014
question by Cyrus Sam via vCita (https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/143e2398070511e5) 
post by Yogi Anand on Google Docs user forum (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!newtopic/docs)

Please what I was trying to say is about lotto how to calculate 5 out of 90 numbers is about lotto. to show me the formula to calculate 5 out of 90 lotto numbers. 

Or if there is any help that you people can give me and my family I appreciate it a lot. 

I do hope to hear from you people as soon as possible. 

Thanks 
Cyrus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment