Tuesday, March 25, 2014

yogi_Pull Column By Column Sum Of Amounts Paid By Each Month Of The Year From data In Form Responses 1

                                         Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1574
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Mar-25-2014
post by Mr Matt Cook  (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!mydiscussions/docs/QzAZb5kfPJw)
Help with forms and sheets needed please.
Hi. I've tweaked a template of a spreadsheet for my own households income/expenditure and a form for our business.
I have no scripting knowledge, (and don't even know if that would be relevant).

I have a cell each month on a sheet which has business income and a form that I will use 'in the field' to input jobs and income from those jobs etc.
I would like to know how to have the sheet automatically updated month by month with the info supplied by the form.
I hope this makes sense.

If you can help I'm sure I can answer any more questions you may have.

I would like this spreadsheet to be LIVE to use by April.  Please help me.

Matt
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the following is a solution based on my best understanding of what Mr Matt Cook is trying to accomplish

No comments:

Post a Comment