Friday, July 18, 2014

yogi_Pull From 'Rederral Responses' The Name Of Referreres For A Specified Month Sorted By The Number Of Referrals And Compute Their Referral Fee

                                  Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1698
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Jul-18-2014
post by Kent A Wagner
(https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!mydiscussions/docs/uMvPnCgbn64)
Automagically turn one date format to another on form response sheet
So, I have a problem, forms will only input a date like this, 7/16/2014 from a user submitted field.

for my query to work, I need it to be 2014-07-16.  I can go in and change the format, but the next time a form is filled out, that particular entry give me 7/16/2014 again.  

Any thoughts on a way to automatically force sheets to reformat that whole column?
---
ere's the link, I have made it editable for now https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e6EH4cM9LsKKqR1HmnpvR87goOw_HeoZOU5Jp4sXgus/edit?usp=sharing.
tomorrow I will have more time to outline some of the things you asked, for now, here is an earlier thread that I tried to delineate what I was trying to accomplish https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!mydiscussions/docs/rpAFU0u7j7k

Thanks so much for your help!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment