Wednesday, December 31, 2014

yogi_Count Of Specified Attribute Choice (frequency of choice from a column) by Gender

             Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1871
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Dec-31-2014
post by  Amanda Stanciulescu:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ba_notification#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/KkvKSmk8nrs
Graphing Frequencies in Google sheets
So I ran a survey and put all my replies into a table. For this questions I want to use to of my results gender and post secondary education. So I want a graph that shows how many females chose uni, etc is there any way to do this???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after creating a table of  count of Ideal Path Choice by Gender one can chart the data as desired

No comments:

Post a Comment