Sunday, February 15, 2015

yogi_Pull By Worker Number Street Address And Amount Paid From Data in Main Sheet

             Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1893
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Feb-15-2015
post by  Mandie9:
Sophisticated Filter
Greetings Almighty Spreadsheet Wizards ;) 

I'm trying to do a "smart filter" 

Basically, I have a large spreadsheet with a bunch of bookkeeping information. Sometimes, I have to pull out specific information and organize it elsewhere. 

Right now, I've been using a =filter in another sheet to pull the relevant rows needed and then referencing that sheet for the columns I need in another sheet, hiding the filter sheets. This just seems a bit clunky to me. There has to be a simpler way to do this. 

I've created a very crude example sheet with the process I currently use: 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment