Monday, May 25, 2015

yogi_Count Number Of Consecutive Days of Run Back From Specified Date


                                           Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1963
              Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.    May 25, 2015
question  by Miller Scott:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/-V9hBYm1cTs
Calculating Days Since Last X
Hi all. I run and log my miles in a google sheet. I want to create a function that calculates the number of days I have consecutively run and start over when I take a day off. 

I'm guessing I might have to combine a few functions to do this and I don't know what I don't know when it comes to making this happen. Is there any assistance this group can offer?  

I have linked an example and have added a few additional notes with in it. Comment there or here if you have thoughts on a solution. 

Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment