Wednesday, February 24, 2016

yogi_Compute Row By Sum And Average Of Time Durations Given In Hours Minutes and Tenths Of Minutes

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2043
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Feb-24-2016
post by: Maddie7838:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ba_notification#!topic/docs/vl5I5yALwBI;context-place=mydiscussions
Average Durations
I have a series of durations in my data sheet and I am unable to average them. Every time I try to average I get the #DIV/0. How do I fix this?
---
Here's the link to the sample data that I'm trying to average: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VwWO4Qp52GvQOwUnhREt-EfgcFhTmo8S9Low1urvMVs/edit?usp=sharing .

I'm trying to average the times listed under Time 1, Time 2, and Time 3. I'd like them to appear in B3 (under average time), but I keep getting the following error: #DIV/0!. 

The answer should be 1:45.2. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment