Sunday, June 18, 2017

yogi_Pull Only Those Column Of Table Where Not All Rows of a Column Are Equal To Zero

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2186
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Jun-18-2017
question by BgibbzGaminh:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/KStTTxnUdFc;context-place=forum/docs
Table Simplfier Function
Hi, so I do stats for a small time E-sports league, and I'm looking for away to condense player character selection tables. Essentially, I have a table of players and characters, recording the frequency that each player selects a character. However, many characters don't get selected. I want to create a formula to regenerate the table while only including columns that have a sum greater than 0 (Only include characters that were selected).


Linked below is sample doc showing what I would like to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment