Tuesday, September 19, 2017

yogi_Compute Row By Row Running Average Of Shots Per Game

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2242

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Sep-19-2017
question by: Carl Backlund
Trying to calculate shots per game for several games
I have a spreadsheet where I try to calculate the shots per game from my team from game to game.

Example if game 1 had 35 shots, then the shots per game are 35/1 = 35.
If game two had 30 shots, then shots per game after two games is (35+30)/2 = 32.5

I would like it if my sheet could caluclate this for me automatically while all I need to do is to write down the amount of shots from each game.

Is this possible with some sort of formula or do I have to calculate this by hand after every round?

No comments:

Post a Comment