Friday, February 23, 2018

yogi_use QUERY to pull a specific day of the weeks information from a timestamp

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2381

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Feb-23-2018

question by: Elgran MacBeth
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=best_answer_notification_button#!topic/docs/bajgA4L1NE0;context-place=forum/docs

How do I use =QUERY to pull a specific day of the weeks information from a timestamp

How do I use =QUERY to pull a specific day of the weeks information from a timestamp submitted by google forms. That way I can make a Monday-Friday set of cells on another sheet and have the correct information for that day pull into it. I've been using this formula and changing it here or there where needed, but I cannot figure out what I would need to do to make that jump to a more complex formula. 
=QUERY('Master Layouts'!A2:I, "Select *")

I'm very new to using Spreadsheets and have mostly been able to get by with premade stuff I've found online so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment