Friday, April 13, 2018

yogi_Consolidate Names Of Registrants From Several Columns Into A Single Column

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2423

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Apr-13-2018
How to Consoliadte Multiple Columns into a Single Column
I have a spreed sheet that is a collection of registration information. Each person who registers is allowed to register more than just himself/ herself. Thus I have several columns with names within each registration. I need to create a master registration which is a single column of all the names registered. Is there a way to do this with Pivot tables. I’m familiar with pivot tables but have not been able to extract this master registration list without cut and pasting the information. I have included a sample of my sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment